- SWISS EXAMS
- TED Talks
- Hemingway & Grammarly
- Veröffentlichen im Selbstverlag / KDP
- Creator University
- Cloudflare Stream for free / Ohne Abhängigkeiten und Werbung Videos “On Demand” anbieten
Become a Writer
- In this solo episode, I talk about my lessons learned from 12 years as a full-time author entrepreneur. You can read/listen to previous updates at TheCreativePenn.com/timeline. In the intro, Finding readers [ALLi blog]; Writing the Shadow Kickstarter. Today's show is sponsored by ProWritingAid, writing and editing software that goes way beyond just grammar and typo checking. With its detailed reports on how to improve your writing and integration with Scrivener, ProWritingAid will help you improve your book before you send it to an editor, agent or publisher. Check it out for free or get 25% off the premium edition at www.ProWritingAid.com/joanna Joanna Penn writes […]
- What's the difference between an audio book and an audio drama? What are the steps to write a script and produce it? Joanne Phillips gives her tips. In the intro, Amazon KDP's new AI content guidelines; AI at the heart of what Amazon does [The Verge]; Writing the Shadow Kickstarter; 1000 Libraries Kickstarter; Today's show is sponsored by Draft2Digital, where you can get free ebook formatting, free distribution to multiple stores, and a host of other benefits. Get your free Author Marketing Guide at draft2digital.com/penn Joanne Phillips is the author of 14 books, including romantic comedy, literary fiction, mysteries, and self-help books. […]
- How can you expand the possibilities of book cover images with AI? What are some of the controversies and how can authors and designers work together with AI tools to create original design? Book cover designer Damon Freeman discusses his views. There are lots of links in the show notes below to specific resources, but of course, the AI space moves fast, so always check the Terms and Conditions of any site you want to investigate further. I also mention the free webinar on AI Ads for Authors with Mark Dawson and James Blatch. Today's show is sponsored by my […]
- Producing Visual, High Quality Books, Thinking Differently, and Kickstarter Lessons With Holger Nils PohlHow might thinking differently help you create clarity in our noisy world? How can you produce a high-quality print book — and successfully fund it on Kickstarter? Holger Nils Pohl discusses these things and more. In the intro, Copyright in an age of AI [Self Publishing Advice, Monica Leonelle, Ars Technica, The Verge, The Atlantic; Insider; Kathryn Goldman; US Government Copyright Office AI Submission]; Writing the Shadow Kickstarter; Lesbians Who Write; Pretty Links; Today's show is sponsored by Ingram Spark, which I use to print and distribute my print-on-demand books to 40,000 retailers including independent bookstores, schools and universities, libraries, […]
- by Lindsay KramerHumans have imperfect memories. That’s why reminder emails exist. Throughout your career, you’ll likely write a lot of reminder emails. These are emails that mention topics that have been discussed before, such as professional requests, meetings, and discussion points, to prevent the recipient from forgetting about them. Reminder emails are also useful in your non-professional […] The post How to Write a Professional Reminder Email appeared first on Grammarly Blog.
- by GrammarlyAmong the handful of challenges that higher ed institutions face today is declining faith. Many Americans see college education as a “questionable investment,” and a demographic “enrollment cliff” is fast approaching. While these findings are undoubtedly concerning, higher ed institutions have opportunities to prove their value. In particular, institutions need to show students how they […] The post New Grammarly Survey Exposes Key Gaps in Higher Ed’s Career-Prep Efforts appeared first on Grammarly Blog.
- by Matt EllisThe simple subject in grammar is one of the most important parts of sentence structure. It defines who does the action of the sentence and also determines whether the verb should be singular or plural. Here, we’ll look into what a simple subject is and how to identify it. What is a simple subject? The […] The post What Is the Simple Subject in Grammar? appeared first on Grammarly Blog.
- by Parker YamasakiInto is one of those tricky English prepositions that seems straightforward at first, but becomes more complicated when you look into it. Into is a preposition, which means it shows a relationship between two words in a sentence—typically pronouns and nouns. Below we’ll help you understand which definition of into to use, and when to […] The post What Part of Speech Is “Into”? appeared first on Grammarly Blog.
- by Luke ShollWhen entering international markets, a translation strategy is fundamental to making the most of your business venture. To find out how you can formulate your own successful strategy, and the benefits of doing so, keep reading. The post Why you need a translation strategy appeared first on Yuqo.
- by Hello YuqoThe holiday season is just around the corner. While consumers are busy preparing their shopping list, it's a perfect opportunity to improve your website and make some changes that can help to boost sales. The post 8 SEO tips to prep your site for the holiday season appeared first on Yuqo.
- by Luke SumpterTo call the internet saturated would be an understatement. There are well over a billion sites vying for attention, all claiming to offer the solutions readers are looking for. But people want something they can quickly scroll through to find the answers—list posts fit the bill perfectly! Discover 8 key benefits of list posts for any website. The post The top 8 benefits of list posts appeared first on Yuqo.
- by Hello YuqoIs wabi-sabi a useful label to put on an old table, or an age-old ideal through which we can find beauty in impermanence, decay, and death? Here we trace the term from its Buddhist origins through to its more modern, and far more positive, iteration. The post The Japanese art of wabi-sabi appeared first on Yuqo.
- by meredithkreisaLanguage clubs are groups where like-minded language learners can meet up online or in person. Studying a language on your … Source
- by NielsThe new ways that are popping up to learn languages online are pretty exciting. But if you’re going to learn … Source
- by Anna MariaWhat if you want to blaze new trails in the wilderness and learn a language? I’ve tested out these eight … Source
- by clairenaughtonThere’s no doubt that English is a widely spoken and studied language across the world. But its standing is challenged … Source